Transforming lives through learning.
With ¶¶ÒõÌ½Ì½, itâ€™s more than a qualification, we prepare our learners for successful progression to university-level education or employment. We provide our learners with a career pathwayâ€”a plan, with clear, practical steps they can take to achieve their career goals. And with our award-winning Learning Philosophy, we meet our students individual learning needs, unlocking their potential for learning.
We work with employers to equip learners with the attributes that are in demand in the workplace. Boosting core skills such as English, maths and digital. Everything we do is geared around helping our students succeed and having the best student experience: we provide high-quality teaching and learning, on-site training workshops, employer-led programmes, links with businesses, and industry-standard facilities.
The quality of our teaching has been recognised by Ofsted as â€˜Good.â€™
We also now offer T Levels at our City of Oxford and Reading Colleges. T Levels are a new and innovate type of qualification with 80% of the course delivered in the classroom (gaining the skills that employers need) and the other 20% delivered via a meaningful industry placement.
You can , and .
For general information about our Further Education programmes within our colleges in Oxfordshire, Berkshire, and Surrey, click on the college of your choosing below.